Bollywood Superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan was detained in October last year by Narcotics Control Bureau following a raid at Cordelia Cruise. Aryan was later granted bail by the Bombay High Court and he walked out of jail on October 30, 2021. Now, as per the latest update, Aryan has been given a clean chit by Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB).
After eight long months, now the agency has a clean chit for Aryan as they couldn’t find any incriminating evidence against him.
Officials of the NCB, which filed its charge sheet in a Mumbai court, said Aryan Khan and five others had not been named due to “lack of sufficient evidence”. Aryan Khan was arrested in the case by the NCB on October 3 last year and released from jail later that month after being granted bail.
In March this year, the special court had granted the probe agency a 60-day extension to file the charge sheet. Arrests in the case were made by the NCB zonal office under its former director Sameer Wankhede and his team. But now the chargesheet says that Samir Wankhede somehow wanted Aryan Khan to be implicated in this drug case and put him in jail. That is, initially the NCB was saying that the strings of this case could be from international drug rackets and paddlers. And now is it is being said that Aryan Khan was implicated.
According to the DG NCB, no chargesheet has been filed against Aryan Khan as no physical evidence has been found against him. The DG stated, "We didn't find evidence against 6 individuals. We also took digital evidence."