Tue, 28 June 2022
The Daily Ittefaq

4 of a family burnt in Badda gas cylinder blast

Update : 23 Mar 2022, 12:31

Four members of a family, including two children, were burnt in a fire caused by gas cylinder explosion at a house in city's Badda area today.

Upon receiving the news, two units of Baridhara Fire Station went to the spot and brought the fire under control at around 4:00 am. Four burnt victims were rescued and sent to the hospital.

According to fire serve official, "the fire broke out in the kitchen of their flat on the first floor of a two-storey building in the Satarkul area early Wednesday".

The victims were identified as Abu Saeed, 38, his wife 'Rekha', 29, and their children 'Safa', 9, and 'Safiyan', 7.

They are currently undergoing treatment at the Sheikh Hasina National Burn and Plastic Surgery Institute.

 

 

More on this topic

Momen proposes UK for resettling 1 lakh Rohingyas

Padma Bridge opens to traffic

PM Hasina inaugurates Padma Bridge

PM to open Padma Bridge today

More on this topic

Unicef: Bangladesh floods leave 3.5 million children needing clean water

Momen arrives Rwanada to attend Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting

Remain focused on checking militancy-terrorism, maintaining peace : PM

Flood situation worsens further in northeastern, northern Bangladesh